Hello everyone! Hope you're all having a great time on Turmoil. Today we're excited to say this is our biggest update so far. The focus this week has been continuing to fix bugs you all have been reporting. We have also listened to your feedback and suggestions and have implemented some highly requested features. Thank you all for continuing to report bugs and give us some great ideas.
• Added skill xp drops
• You can now set custom titles with a $10 scroll
• Ground item context menu now matches ground item overlays
• Added RuneLite's player name indicators (above player)
You'll be able to turn this on in the settings toggles
• Added RuneLite's player name indicators (on minimap)
With "Crowns on Minimap" toggle:
The color will work the same as the player name indicators (above head)
• You can now talk to the "Weird Old Man" in the Lumbridge axe shop to recharge your pvp armor/weapons (at a cost)
• You can now make super combat potions
• Perdu has replaced the Grim Reaper.
• Added Trouver Parchment that will protect your untradeables on death. Killers will get a reward of 75% cost of applying parchment to untradeables.
• Use Trouver Parchment on untradeables to apply the parchment. To undo the parchment, use the locked item (L) on Perdu. He will refund 95% of the binding fee.
• Sound effects config now saves properly
• Glacors are weak to Crush attacks.
• Fixed displaying ground item overlays for items with large amounts
• If you die in the wilderness with a full slayer helm you can claim it back again by talking to Perdu.
• Fixed a bug where warhammer (pound) attack style gave shared xp
• Fixed a bug where whip (lash) attack style never gave shared xp
• Fixed sorting world select columns
• Chaos druids have been fixed
• Chaotics no longer drop on death (Can be redeemed by Perdu)
• Fixed saving "X10 Hits", this setting has
been changed to "1X Hit", 10X Hits has been made the new default.
• Fixed a bug where commands were not case in-sensitive
• Dwarf multi-cannon now automatically sets itself up
• Fixed drop table for strykewyrms
• Changed focus sign drop rate 1/900 to 1/82 for desert strykes
• Modified numerous npc drop tables
• Report abuse interface has been fixed
• Fixed dung tokens as a currency for shops
• Imbued Magic capes are lost past lvl 20 wild and reward killer with gold
• Tweaked Bulwark Beast's attack accuracy
• Made some improvements to various special attacks
• Can no longer drink potion and eat food within the same tick
• Castlewars Barricade placement now works like osrs when running
• Fixed POH and other instanced locations
• Fixed an issue with one hour double xp and drop rate random event
• Fixed an autobank bug when opening the bank first and then opening presets
• Dragon boots removed from the vote store
• Your client settings and profiles no longer get changed when you delete the cache. (Some of your settings may get changed this update since there was some other behind the scene changes to settings)